Test bank for Microeconomics 8th edition by Robert Pindyck, Daniel Rubinfeld
Table of content for : Test bank Microeconomics 8th edition by Robert Pindyck, Daniel Rubinfeld
- Chapter 1. Preliminaries
- Chapter 2. The Basics of Supply and Demand
- Chapter 3. Consumer Behavior
- Chapter 4. Individual and Market Demand
- Chapter 5. Uncertainty and Consumer Behavior
- Chapter 6. Production
- Chapter 7. The Cost of Production
- Chapter 8. Profit Maximization and Competitive Supply
- Chapter 9. The Analysis of Competitive Markets
- Chapter 10. Market Power: Monopoly and Monopsony
- Chapter 11. Pricing with Market Power
- Chapter 12. Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
- Chapter 13. Game Theory and Competitive Strategy
- Chapter 14. Markets for Factor Inputs
- Chapter 15. Investment, Time, and Capital Markets
- Chapter 16. General Equilibrium and Economic Efficiency
- Chapter 17. Markets with Asymmetric Information
- Chapter 18. Externalities and Public Goods
Description of Test bank for Microeconomics 8th edition by Robert Pindyck, Daniel Rubinfeld
For Intermediate Microeconomics courses.
This package includes MyLab Economics .
Microeconomics and its role in decision making and public policy
Microeconomics exposes readers to topics that play a central role in microeconomics. From game theory and competitive strategy, to the roles of uncertainty and information, and the analysis of pricing by firms with market power, the text helps you understand what’s going on in the world of business. It also shows you how microeconomics can be used as a practical tool for decision-making and for designing and understanding public policy. The 8th Edition further illustrates microeconomics’ relevance and usefulness with new coverage and examples, and an improved exposition that is clear and accessible as well as lively and engaging. With Microeconomics, you will be able to fully appreciate how a modern economy functions.
Also available with MyLab Economics
MyLab™ Economics is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product. MyLab Economics does not come packaged with this product. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Economics, search for:
0134086317 / 9780134086316 Microeconomics Plus MyLab Economics with Pearson eText — Access Card Package, 9/e
Package consists of:
- 0134143078 / 9780134143071 MyLab Economics with Pearson eText — Access Card — for Microeconomics
- 0134184246 / 9780134184241 Microeconomics
A book that provides a treatment of microeconomic theory that stresses the relevance and application to managerial and public policy decision making.
This product accompanies: Pindyck & Rubinfeld, Microeconomics, 8/EFor undergraduate and graduate economics majors who are enrolled in an Intermediate Microeconomics course. A book that provides a treatment of microeconomic theory that stresses the relevance and application to managerial and public policy decision making.This edition includes a number of new topics, updated examples, and improved exposition of existing materials