Test bank PROMO2 2nd Edition by Thomas OGuinn
Table of Contents
1. The World of Integrated Marketing Communication.
2. The Promotion Industry.
3. The Evolution of Promoting Brands.
PART II: UNDERSTANDING THE MARKET AND ENVIRONMENT FOR PROMOTING BRANDS.
4. Understanding the Marketing Environment: Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning.
5. Understanding Buyer Behavior and the Communication Process.
6. The Regulatory and Ethical Environment of Promotions.
7. The International Market Environment for Brand Promotion.
PART III: THE TOOLS, EVALUATION, AND MEASUREMENT OF BRAND PROMOTION.
8. Messaging and Media Strategies.
9. The Internet.
10. Direct Marketing.
11. Sales Promotion and Point of Purchase.
12. Sponsorship, Product Placements, and Branded Entertainment.
13. Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Social Media, and Corporate Advertising.
14. Personal Selling and Sales Management.
15. Measuring the Effectiveness of Brand Promotions.
Description of PROMO2, 2nd Edition
Testbank its for book PROMO2, 2e
by Thomas O’Guinn; Chris Allen; Richard J. Semenik
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- Edition: 2nd